Published date: 26/10/2016
10th November at Coed Y Brenin Visitor Centre, Dolgellau.
Featuring Presentations by:
‣ David Jam, Natural Resources Wales - Management on the
‣ Patrick Faulkner, Deer Initiative - Alternatives to Lead Ammunition.
‣ Steve Griffiths, Deer Initiative - DI Wales Update
‣ Dr Jacqui Mulville, Cardiff University - The role of the past in
planning for Wild Deer Futures.
‣ John Morris - Bovine TB Update.
‣ Judith Webb - Introduction to the Draft Action Plan to date,
followed by Action Detail Group Discussion and Next Steps.
Tea and coffee will be available from 10am,
the first presentation will begin at 10:20am.
There is a café on-site to purchase lunch.
Entry Fee: Free
Booking is not essential, but it would be appreciated if you could confirm your attendance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org