Published date: 28/09/2016
Talking Stalking Evening
The Three Salmons Hotel, Usk, Gwent
Featuring Presentations by:
- Bill Harriman, Director BASC Firearms Team - Knives and the law.
- Patrick Faulkner, Deer Initiative – Essential and non-essential stalking equipment, from fifty years of stalking experience.
- David Harris, Welsh Government Veterinary Advisor – Deer Diseases and Bovine TB.
- John Morris - Welsh Government Bovine TB Officer
- Open questions: to the speakers, including firearm questions to Bill Harriman.
Members of staff will be present from:
BASC, Deer Initiative, Fortis Clothing, CS Sporting of Cwmbran
Entry Fee: £6, includes a venison burger or similar
Presentations will start at 7:15 sharp
Places are limited, booking is essential: book now to avoid disappointment.